Saturday, September 16, 2006

Pre-dawn sex....

On a few occasions I have driven with Enfaldig to this far away place for work. One Monday morning we left around 4.30 AM. I hopped into the car and Enfaldig looked rather happy and pleased with himself which is very unusual. This obviouly begged for an explanation, which I eventually regretted. Collected my courage and asked him what was the excitement about. This was the disgusting part. He told me that he woke up horny at 3.30AM and basically did the missionery thing on Anna-Leguan. Firstly, the thought of sex with Anna-Leguan can be nightmarish, secondly I was not particularly interested in the initimate details of his act. Anyway, he went on to say how he that morning...Good for the moron.

An hour or so later Anna-leguan called and Enfaldig was gloating about his act...or so it seemed and then he hung up. Well I guessed the man was happy and so was the lady Iguana!!! I was not particularly keen in knowing what went on. Enfaldig decided to tell me anyway.

Apparently, Enfaldig had told Anna-Leguan that if he had 2 inches more of manliness he would be a king. She in turn had said 'Yes! and 2 inches less you would be a queen'. oops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home