Saturday, September 16, 2006

Is everything true about Enfaldig te Flon??

Since I started writing this blog..I have had questions from the people of Ulricehamn. None has complained. They all seemed rather delighted and thrilled to read my blog. For which I am ever thankful.. The most asked question is, if it is true? However, at this point I must emphasis that most tales are made up. And some are just as it happened. The made up tales too might have an essence of truth or a connection to a specific real life event. It is a strange things. Having spent so much time with Enfaldig, I could write a 1000 stories about some of the hillarious and outrageous statements that he has made. I find it quite hard myself to think someone it is right mind would made such statements. But then he is not in his right mind......his mother did not say he is 'special' for no reason!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home