Tuesday, September 26, 2006

A true Enfaldig encounter...

Quite a few months ago, one evening we were at Enfaldig's fathers house. We were exchanging stories and tales. I began telling of a tale that I read on my email. I decided to relate it to Enfaldig.

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director, "What is the criterion that defines a patient to be institutionalized?" "Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub,we offer a teaspoon, a teacup, and a bucket to the patient and ask the patient to empty the bathtub." 1. Would you use the spoon? 2. Would you use the teacup? 3. Would you use the bucket? "

Before I could finish the story...Enfaldig laughed out loud and said, Ány normal person would obviously use a bucket'. At which point, I decided it is best I do NOT go on or explain that a plug in a bath has some use.

Note: This is a true life event with Enfaldig.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home