Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Enfaldig having problems with the daughter...

The other day Enfaldig walked into a pub look rather down. He sat himself at the bar and ordered a drink. Two others having a drink could not help noticing it and one asked him what the problem was. He replied,'I cannot beleive what I found in my daughters drawers today'.

One of them tried to console Enfaldig, 'I found a pack of cigs and could not beleive she smoked'. The other found the need to contribute and said, 'The otherday I found 2 panties in my teenage sons cupboard, and was flabbergasted that my son was having girls in his room'.

They asked Enfaldig what was so bad and wanted to know his problem. 'Just this morning I found condoms in my daughter's drawers; I cannot beleive it! I never knew she had a penis'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home